Temperature control during fermentation need not be complicated: with the BrewJacket Immersion Pro you only need to set the temperature. You don't need a fridge and/or heating device: the BrewJacket Immersion Pro controls your beer's fermentation temperature accurately and efficiently.
To use the BrewJacket Immersion Pro you need an adjusted lid, see 016.324.6
. This pre-drilled lid is not included.
- accurate temperature control to 20°C above or below room temperature thanks to direct contact with the beer
- no fridge or heating device necessary
- compact; takes up limited space; a few centimetres more than your fermenter
- compatible with a wide range of fermenters
- suitable for small batches up to 30 litres; perfect for 20-litre brews or smaller
Click here for all BrewJacket videos.
- small control unit (approximately 15 x 15 x 15 cm) with removable rod of approximately 45 cm
- comes with temperature probe and blow-off kit
- consumption: 85-95 W during cooling/heating; 8 W in stand-by mode
- fan: 45 dB
- insulated jacket included is suitable for the Catalyst