Détendeur primaire MASTER CO2
- Reference: 30621100
First stage pressure reducer to supply many sampling stations. Ideal for beverage equipment and for tapping beer, soft drinks and water.
- The body and cover are machined directly from brass bar and are nickel-plated
- The safety valve is sealed to the pressure calibration with an anti-tampering system
- Available with left or right bottle connection
- Supplied with ball-valve with ¼ SAE adaptor and hose nipple
- High pressure capsule with needle in AISI 304 material to guarantee a longer life
- Seal in PTFE material with high endurance
- Internal membrane entirely in brass material
- Chamber with big volume capacity to avoid freezing
- Provided with a sintered bronze dual-protection filter: one on the cylinder connection injector (which can be inspected for cleaning) and the second inside the high-pressure capsule
- 50mm diameter pressure gauges
- Laser markings with technical characteristics as per standard EN ISO 2503
- Approved up to 300 bar inlet
- Individual packaging.
CO2 first stage pressure reducer 60 bar made of brass and nickel-plated.
Available with left or right bottle connection.
The great volume capacity of the chamber enables the supply up to 15 secondary pressure reducers downstream without causing freezing problems and the consequent stop of the system.
Limited flow at 7 bar with relevant calibrated and sealed at 7 bar overpressure valve (anti-tampering system).
Outlet with G 1/4 F ball-valve and equipment of double connection 1/4 SAE and Ø 7-11 hose nipple.
In the same category10 other products seleted for you
Détendeur pour cylindre...
Régulateur en ligne DUOTIGHT
CO2-regulator with 2...