Régulateur en ligne DUOTIGHT
- Reference: 058.303.9
The Duotight inline regulator is made from acetal, POM (polyacetal or polyoxymethylene), stainless steel and high quality EPDM seals. It is an in-line regulator that allows you to reduce the inlet pressure of a pipe to the desired value (in bar or psi). With the right configuration, you can easily and individually set your pressure for different pressure drums, barrels or fermentation tanks.
- Easily set different pressures from a single CO2 source
- Serve or carbonate different beer styles at different pressures
- Compatible with liquids and gases
- 5/16" (8mm) Duotight fittings on both ends
- Built-in, interchangeable pressure gauge for 0-4 bar (0-60 psi)
- Easily removable for cleaning
- Made of food grade acetal
- Can be wall mounted
Set the main regulator on your CO2 source to the highest pressure you want to use in your system. Run the gas line from the main regulator to a manifold, then install the Duotight in-line regulator on each individual line where you want to reduce pressure. This allows you to simultaneously carbonate one drum at 1.5 bar and rack another at 0.9 bar from the same CO2 cylinder.
Perfectly compatible with the Duotight O-ring system that connects quickly and leak-free to 8mm EVABarrier tubing. Easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning.
Caution: Do not exceed the maximum pressure of 4 bar to avoid damage to the pressure gauge.