The fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- all 316 stainless steel plates and fittings
- chill like the pro's - identical to commercial brewery chillers
- brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace - no potential leaks
- chill 38 litre in 5 minutes to 20°C using 14.5°C cooling water at 19 litre/minute
- super-low restriction - ideal for gravity feed
- easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil
- garden hose thread connections on water side - Export Fitting kit separately available, see accessories
- 1/2 male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Easier to sanitize than female fittings.
- low water consumption
- comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket
- easy rinsing with the Therminator Back-flush hose assembly