The Carboy Bumper is designed to preserve the life of your carboy or demijohn and reduce the risk of breakage by offering protection where your carboy needs it most: its bottom. You place your carboy on its bottom every time you set it down. The ground is hard and glass is fragile. The Carboy Bumper will minimise all risk of damage from day-to-day use. It is engineered to protect your carboys by absorbing the impact from hard landings.
- Protects and extends the life of your carboy by reducing risk of breakage.
- High performance materials:
- extreme shock protection provided by Poron® shock absorbing foam;
- specialized 3M™ adhesive film that is water and chemical resistant, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Fits any size carboy or demijohn.
- Save money: cheaper than the price of a new carboy and the cost of the ingredients of your fermenting brew.
- Contains 1 set of 6 shock-absorbing pads, that need to be assembled