- Reference: 011.006.4
Silicon sealing cap with 2 sealable openings for sealing carboys and other fermenting bottles. Fits PET bottles with narrow necks and glass demijohns from 10 to 34 litres.
A variety of possible applications:
- for fitting a single airlock;
- for fitting an airlock in one opening and an aeration hose in the other opening;
- for an airlock and a stirring paddle;
- for an airlock and a thermometer;
- for an airlock and a rod for allowing use of a dry-hop mesh bag;
- post-fermentation: for fitting a stainless steel siphoning pipe in one opening and using the other to pressurise the siphon.
- made from flexible silicon
- seals hermetically
- alternative to a stopper with a hole
- allows you to move the fermenting bottle without removing the airlock; to do this, all you need to do is remove the cap of the second opening.