- Reference: 004.401.250
Discover this new addition to the Chemipro range!
Low-foaming, acidic anionic final rinse for use in the food and beverage industry.
- cleans tanks and equipment thoroughly and prevents mineral build-up
- is not affected by organic pollution
- not suitable for soft metals
- can be used in CIP/NEP systems
- dosage: 25-40 ml/10 litre
Directions for use: Use as a rinse after thorough cleaning with a quality alkaline detergent such as Chemipro Wash. Use 25 to 40 ml of Chemipro CIP per 10 litres of water. Spray the product onto the surface or leave to soak for at least 3 minutes. Drain the container. Rinse only with clean drinking water.
Close the package tightly after use and store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. To prevent leakage, always store the package in an upright position.
Do not mix Chemipro CIP with chlorinated cleaners as this may produce chlorine gas.
Keep out of reach of children.
Chemipro CIP is a registered detergent