Brewferm Grain Gorilla malt mill
- Reference: 110.029.6
Grain Gorilla, the King Kong of the grain grinders. The adjustable stainless steel rollers assure your malt is just as finely crushed as intended. Thanks to the handy side knobs, you can easily and instantly adjust the mill thickness. On the back of the malt mill the 2 black turnbuckles guarantee that the settings of the malt mill remain the same during the crushing.
The hopper and body of the malt mill are made of high quality aluminium, which makes the malt mill extremely strong. The mill can handle up to 50 kg of malt per hour thanks to the spacious hopper with a capacity of 5 litres. The knurled steel bottom plate of the malt mill provides the necessary stability and ensures that the malt mill can easily be attached to a collection tray. So you can grind your grains safely and efficiently at all times.
- Adjustable rollers: choose your ideal grain size thanks to practical knobs on the side: roller spacing adjustable from 0.6 mm to 2.5 mm.
- NEW: more precise, easy-to-read roller distance indication, in mm and inches
- NEW: the mill does not slip during use: ultra-thick metal base plate for easy fitting and securing of the malt mill to almost any drip tray up to 35 cm in diameter.
- Equipped with stainless steel rollers = possibility of crushing wet malt
- High capacity thanks to special knurling: up to 50 kg/hour
- Spacious hopper: 5 l
- shaft diameter: 10 mm
- grain roll dimensions: 3 x 3 x 12.5 cm
- 3-year warranty