Mini-keg starters kit
- Reference: 058.022.4PS
Get started with your craft beer keg with the mini keg starter kit.
Very easy to use:
- fill the keg by adding a maximum of 3g of sugar for each litre of beer.
- Let it ferment as you would for your bottles.
- Refrigerate and after a few days, you can already tap your beer with a powerful head, thanks to CO2.
Because there is no contact with the ambient air, preservation is guaranteed for several weeks.
Contents of the starter kit :
- 3 x 5 l pressure kegs, very handy and reusable, with rubber stopper.
- Party Star Deluxe beer pump: special CO2 regulator with beer flow and CO2 settings.
- 10 cartridges of 16g CO2, specially adapted to the regulator
- Instructions for use.
Despite all the care we take in protecting the kegs, it happens that some arrive dented. Don't worry, the drums will return to their original shape when pressurised.
Non contractual image