Thermomètre compact avec sonde lestée Checktemp® Dip, câble 3 m
- Reference: HI 98539
Measurement accuracy ±0.3 °C
- Complies with EN 13485 standard
- CAL CHECK function at start-up to check the internal calibration and measurement accuracy of the instrument, exclusive to HANNA Instruments
- Silicone cable withstands prolonged use in negative cold
- New compact design case
- AISI 316 food grade stainless steel weighted probe
- IP 65 water resistance
- Auto power off (after 8 or 60 minutes or disabled)
- Energy efficient, battery life approx. 3 years
What is the CAL CHECK function?
This is a function to ensure that no electronic faults will affect the measurements.
CAL CHECK automatically performs a diagnostic on start-up and displays a status report on the screen; "0" for OK and "Err" if a malfunction is found.