Hoprocket - hopinfuser
- Reference: 057.036.5
Enhance the hop aroma of your beer with the HopRocket! The HopRocket is both an inline hop filter and an inline hop infuser. As a hop infuser the HopRocket can be used to add hop aroma after boiling the wort or during dispension of the beer.
- Only suitable for hop cones, not for hop pellets.
- Max. 85 g of hop cones using the hop filter, max. 115 g with the hop infuser.
- Pressure resistant up to 2.7 bar (40 PSI)
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- With silicone sealing
- Completely closed system from brewing kettle to fermentation tank or vessel:
- Does not flow over
- No loss of volatile hop aroma’s
- With a coarse filter at the bottom (conical)
- Operates with pump as well as gravity (min. 1 m height difference)
- The HopRocket™ is standard equipped with ½” NPT connections that isn’t compatible with the current European connections. Therefore you’ll need additional connections from Blichmann, see links below.
- When empty, The HopRocket™ can also be used as a filter.