Fermentis dried yeast SafCider TF-6
- Reference: SAFCIDERTF-6-5G
• For all types of sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
•Very high aromatic intensity and complexity towards fresh fruity notes (apple, banana-pear, red, citrus and exotic fruits) combined with interesting elaborated fruit notes (applesauce). Please note that those observations are based on French cider recipe trials.
• Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups.
• Regular slow kinetic
• Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F), ideally 15-25°C (59-77°F).
• High nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.9
• Medium assimilation of fructose
• Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 50mg/L. Very low production of acetaldehyde and SO2.
• High malic acid consumption (up to 1.4g/L)
• Medium 2-phenylethanol and very high isoamyl acetate (candy-banana) producer
Dosage: 20 to 40 g/hl for first fermentation