Fermentis dried yeast SafCider AS-2
- Reference: SAFCIDERAS-2-5g
• For all types of sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
• Fresh aromatic profile (apple, citrus) with nice elaborated fruit notes (applesauce) bringing a good overall complexity. Sweet and round mouthfeel. Please note that those observations are based on French cider recipe trials.
• Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups.
• Excellent settlement strength thanks to its killer phenotype
• Fast kinetic • Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
• Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7 – 0.8
• Good assimilation of fructose • Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 100mg/L
•Medium malic acid consumption (up to 0.9g/L)
•Medium 2-phenylethanol and ester producer. Good balance between acetate (amylic) and ethyl (fruity) esters
Dosage: 10 to 20 g/hl for first fermentation