Fermentis dried yeast SafCider AC-4
- Reference: SAFCIDERAC-4-5G
• For all types of sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
• Intensely fresh aromatic profile (apple, floral) with a crisp mouthfeel enhancing cider structure. Please note that those observations are based on French cider recipe trials.
• Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups.
• Excellent settlement strength thanks to its killer phenotype
• Fast kinetic • Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
• Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7 – 0.8
• Very good assimilation of fructose • Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 75mg/L
• Very low malic acid consumption (less than 0.4 g/L)
• Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer. High production of ethyl (fruity) esters
Dosage: 10 to 20 g/hl for first fermentation 30 to 40 g/hl for prise de mousse
In the same category16 other products seleted for you