Fermentis dried yeast SafCider AB-1
- Reference: SAFCIDER-5G
• For all types of sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
• Delicate aromatic profile combining fresh (apple) and elaborated fruit (applesauce) notes with a balanced mouthfeel respecting cider structure. Please note that those observations are based on French cider recipe trials.
• Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups.
• Excellent settlement strength even with its sensitive to killer phenotype
• Regular kinetic • Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
• Very low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7
• Very good assimilation of fructose • Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 125mg/L
• High malic acid consumption (up to 1.5 g/L)
• Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer. Amylic notes can be enhanced especially when YAN/Sugar >1
Dosage: 10 to 20 g/hl for first fermentation 30 to 40 g/hl for prise de mousse
In the same category16 other products seleted for you