Brew Monk™ All-in-one brewing system
- Reference: 057.700.30
The Brew Monk is an all-in-one automatic stainless steel brewing system, capable of brewing up to 30 liters of wort effortlessly. You monitor and check the brewing process using the programmable controller with tilted digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt tank with telescopically adjustable sieve filters, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With 2,500 watts of power - 25% more than current brew kettles on the market - you can bring your filtered wort to the boil quickly.
- capacity: 30 liters (total volume 40 liters)
- ideal format: dimensions of brewing vessel H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- power regulation from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W divisions
- telescopically adjustable malt vat and sieve filters
- stainless steel malt vat: up to 8 kg of malt with telescopically adjustable sieve filters and removable lifting handle.
- Malt vat can be easily lifted in 2 steps thanks to improved 2-stage supports. This reduces the risk of oxidation during rinsing and is also much more ergonomic during lifting.
- reinforced bottom
- transparent circulation tube with integrated liter scale and valve; facilitates tank volume control and flow adjustment
- integrated magnetic drive pump; can be operated separately
- programmable controller with inclined digital display:
- program up to 9 brewing steps and 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function and manual overrun function
- memory for 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 - 100°C, division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD display
- robust bazooka filter with stainless steel thread; easy to install and clean
- removable ½" stainless steel ball valve with 13 mm spout
- glass cover for monitoring the mashing process
- 220 V, 50 Hz
- 3-year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages
In the same category3 other products seleted for you