Brew Monk™ All-in-one brewing system
- Reference: 057.700.30
The Brew Monk, the Holy Trinity: mashing, filtering and boiling in one kettle!
The Brew Monk is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 30 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with adjustable stainless steels malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 2,500 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating flow
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 - 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- removable SST ball valve ½" with nozzle
- glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 220V, 50Hz
- 3 year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages