- Reference: 010.014.9
DescriptionThe GÄRSPUNDmobil allows you to supervise the fermenting process from a distance. The GÄRSPUNDmobil measures the fermenting activity by counting the number of 'blops' of your fermentation bung as well as the temperature and sends these data to your MySpeidel account over Wi-Fi. This information allows you to closely monitor and analyse the fermentation process. This way you can predict and plan the bottling date more precisely.
With the collected data you can identify the correlation between the fermentation curve, the temperature curve and the taste of your beer, and thus optimise your brewing process. You will be able to gradually improve your beer and brew it how you like it.
The GÄRSPUNDmobil comes with a temperature sensor cable with a tank screw connection for the cable and an adapter cable from mini-USB to USB. Delivery does not include the Speidel fermentation lock.
- measures the fermentation activity by counting the number of 'blops' of your airlock as well as the temperature
- sends the data to MySpeidel over Wi-Fi
- network standard: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- LEDs indicate the status of the device
- including mini-USB to USB cable, thermal detector cable as well as a tank screw connection for the cable
- use only in conjunction with the Speidel airlock, not included