FASTLABEL beer label kit
- Reference: FASTLABEL33
Fastlabel label pouches of 70 pieces for 330ml bottles and 50 pieces for 750ml bottles.
FastLabel label pouches are the fastest and most economical way to label your beer bottles.
- no more soaking and scraping of residues
- no need for expensive labels
- an easy, affordable solution
Please note: 330ml beer label sleeves are not suitable for 'Steinie' beer bottles. For 'Steinie' bottles, we recommend the other 750ml 'FastLabel beer & wine label sleeves', which you can find in a variation or just by clicking here.
- Getting started.
Print and cut your own designs on any type of paper.
- Place bottle in sleeve and slide label between the sleeve and the bottle.
Use a pointy object to help position in the label evenly.
- Shrink the sleeve to the bottle.
Dip in hot water for ½ second. Make sure the pot is tall enough to be able to fit the bottle in it past the label sleeve. Dip the bottle in standing up. Use second hand to hold the top of the label sleeve so it does not slide down and shrink around the bottom of the bottle. You can also apply heat with a blow dryer or heat source. The label sleeves shrink up to 45% of their size at around 95-120°C. The heat will not affect your brew or wine.
- Wipe excess water.
Dab the outside of the sleeve to remove excess water. Safe to the touch.
- Trim excess sleeve material.
Use a blade or sharp scissors to trim excess label sleeve (optional).
- The best part: enjoy your brew or wine with friends!
- Remove the sleeve in seconds with zero residue.
When ready to switch labels, cut the sleeve off with a blade or sharp scissors. No soaking, no scrubbing.